7.29.2013

newly released

I've added a few reworked kits to my shop as well as a new frame set. These files come as PSDs with a frame layer and a mask layer for the photo inset.


I also have a freebie for you. This was a paper single I released at Two Peas a few years ago (and was apparently featured in a Martha Stewart Weddings roundup having to do with lace? I never actually saw it but I was told it was there ;) You can grab this one here.


I'm working on a couple of downloadable 2014 calendars that are BIG, meant to be drawn/written on (kids' colorable version as well!) and meant to be printed cheaply at Staples/Office Depot/etc and should have that up soon (when is too soon for a calendar?)

And finally, since I've updated the shop with a few things, I thought it would be fun to do a last minute Christmas in July promo...use XMASINJULY between now and the end of the month  (expires July 31st at midnight...unless you sneak in and use it before I wake up and deactivate it on the first) when you check out with a $5 minimum purchase and get 20% off your order!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the lace.
    (and martha stewart, eh??? fancy you!!)
    also??
    SUPER SUPER excited about big calendars. for seriously. i think you read my mind.
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those frames are SO cute! And i'm excited to see those calendars. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...