5.09.2013

The Phone Photography Project


To say that I've been a fan of Elizabeth's and all she does for a long, long time is an understatement so when she approached me about contributing to a phone photography class for Big Picture, well, "jumped" would be an inadequate description of how quickly I responded in the affirmative.

Then, THEN, I saw the list full list of contributors (and honestly, I almost backed out.) I'm so thrilled and honored to be among them. It's true there are quite a few phone photography classes out there but I'm pretty confident in saying that this line up, with Elizabeth as our fearless leader, will blow the rest out of the water. Tips and ideas not only for taking the pictures but for sharing them with the world in a variety of amazing ways. The official description and introductory video:

The Phone Photography Project
32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges, daily inspiration, and app reviews

Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
In this month-long workshop, you'll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you'll also enjoy:
  • dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
  • a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
  • dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
  • interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
  • giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!


    *Note: Many of the reviewed apps are available free in the App Store and Google Play, while the rest average about $1.99 each. App purchases are not required for participation in the class.



I am giddy thinking about participating this summer and currently scheming ways of how I want to document the results. I was inspired just in contributing my own small part so I can't imagine the inspiration overload I'll experience during the course of the class.

So GO. Go now! Check out the details and register (it's currently at an introductory price of $39 - so worth it for more than a month of daily prompts, tips, project ideas, tips and reviews!) I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...