5.08.2013

31 Things Week 2

I'm (surprisingly) really enjoying this little experiment from Jennifer! Have you seen the work she's doing? Phenomenal. While I'm not current on the actual digital spread for each list, I am staying up-to-date with the daily prompts. I have day 2 to share:


And days 3-5 in various stages of completion. Hopefully I'll have those ready to share in a day or two.

Here is the preview for week 2 prompts:


And the download is here - enjoy!

(and please link me up in the comments if you're playing along...I'd LOVE to see what you all are up to and spread some love)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Thanks for these. You can see mine here: http://annieithink.blogspot.com/
    This is turning out to be a lot of fun though very thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most embarrassing moment?! seriously?! can i pass, please? i don't think that ever needs to be written down... ;)

    love your page. so creative. i love the kraft. i know you sent me kraft paper a million years ago. need to dig through my stuff to find it. and thanks for being brave and sharing your fears. it's really interesting what moves different people. i absolutely get the kid one - that's such a real one for me too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...