3.26.2013

lately

I'm still addicted to chai. This recipe really is good but this concentrate works awesomely well and is so much easier ;) (and in an example of my superior intellect, I almost balked at the $4.50 price until I realized that for the 8 servings, I'd pay almost 10x that much at Starbucks...and triple my calories) It's a tiny bit sweet for me so I don't quite do the 50/50 ratio...more like 40/60.

Juice from 1/2 of a blood orange + soda water = perfection. Also, the container of cucumber + mint water I have in the fridge - so refreshing!

Roasted sweet potatoes with brown rice and salad has been my go-to lunch. Twice last week and again today. There is something so nice about preparing a real lunch.
 
Struggling through this book. I finally finished it yesterday but it was a long one. I really enjoyed Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter so I thought I would like this one as well. Nope, not so much. Though I'm not a huge Austen fan so there's that.

Slowly trying to plan a new quilt for Izzy's bed.

Three seasons of Justified on Amazon Prime keeps me on the treadmill 6 days a week. Three seasons =  30+ hours = almost 150 miles.

1 comment:

  1. always love seeing what you're up to. :)

    and you're right - nothing better than a real lunch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...