1.23.2013

new in the shop

Yesterday, I added this to my etsy shop.

(by the way...do you love that background? painted by my grandpa - I treasure it!)
Designed and handcut by me. I've been wanting to design my own stuff for handcutting for awhile and finally did something about it. This one is fairly simple, fairly basic, fairly inexpensive...perfect for a bit of nursery or children's room art.

I have more designs in mind but wanted to see how this goes before I expand. For this week only, I have it listed at an introductory $10. Next week, it will go up to the regular $15 price.

Do you have an idea that you'd like to see as a handcut piece? Email me (link at the top right) and if I design something based on your idea, you'll get the prototype for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...