4.23.2012

eating this week

mon roasted corn & jalapeno soup + bread
tues lemon orzo salad (new)
wed broccoli garlic quiche (new) + salad
thurs sausage gravy + biscuits (I have some veggie sausage that I got on sale a couple of weeks ago so I'll modify this recipe to use it up)
fri sweet potato enchiladas

(And by the way, the grapefruit smoothie from last week's menu - delicious...refreshing. Just don't leave it in the fridge overnight because it gets BITTER)


Also, today only, there is an Earth (mon)day sale on all digital at Two Peas - so if there is something you've had your eye on, today is the day to grab it!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your menu. Sounds totally yum! Which reminds me I should go do the same... And grocery shop... So lazy!!! Going to try that drink. I also love grapefruit juice with carrot juice. Juice 2 grapefruits, whatever that results, add 1/3 of that in carrot juice, stir, and woohoo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your menu. One thing I wanted to share about smoothie though. Don't leave it in the fridge for too long because fruits oxidize easily, and over oxydized fruits lack in good enzymes and may even be a little harmful for your body. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That explains the bitterness! Thank you for the info...fresh only from now on :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...