7.23.2009

making stuff...

So, I haven't had much of a desire to blog lately but I do still want to have this to look back on at some point. I'm sure I'll regain my motivation sooner or later so, in an effort to post *something* I'm going to share some of the stuff I've been making. I'll spread some projects out over the course of a few days in an effort to prove that I am still doing something :)

First up this little halter top for Iz. I seriously love this thing - I think it may be my favorite finished knit ever and it was SO easy that I'm thinking miss Iz needs a few more in every color of the rainbow. You can find the pattern here if you're so inclined to make one yourself - I knit it in the round because I prefer circular needles and am not a fan of seaming.



6 comments:

  1. um, yeah - that's adorable! can't believe how big she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness gracious me! that is the sweetest little top (and girl) ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh!!!! That is so cute!!!! Love it! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh, that is too perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big she is! I love the top too. adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...