2.26.2008

again with the random

I bought this Doodlebug bag from 2Peas on a whim awhile ago. No idea what I was going to use it for. It was just cute. Now that I look at it again though, it's gonna make the *best* little diaper bag. Perfect size for a couple of diapers and a change of clothes.

Carlos is getting excited about meeting little miss in a couple of days. He couldn't make it to the first ultrasound so he hasn't had a chance to see her in "action" yet. I'll be able to share some ultrasound photos after Thursday!

I've been doing more baby girl window shopping. I've always loved Mahar Drygoods - lots of beautiful unique stuff. I really love these alphabet cards. I want to come up with something "alphabet-y" for baby girl's room but I think I want to do it myself rather than buy something. Great inspiration though! LOVE these wall plates too!

I finally decided on a first knit for her as well. This Debbie Bliss pattern from Simply Baby - just a simple 2x2 rib sweater with some hemp yarn I've had for awhile. I love the color and while the yarn isn't the softest to work with. the knitted fabric is lovely. shouldn't take me too long to actually make some progress that resembles something sweater-ish.


Stamp winners - I *finally* packaged up the stamps today and will get them in the mail tomorrow...I told you it could be awhile but you should have them by the end of the week!

More snow today. Seems like it will never end. I'm so tired of looking out the window and just seeing a sea of white. I need green. NOW. I know a lot of you are in the same boat so I won't whine too much :p

And finally, this video had Carlos and I laughing our butts off (warning, might be offensive to some :p) Amazing how many celebrities he got to participate!

Later!

13 comments:

  1. that video just made me sooo happy I was home sick today. Not for watching at work...LOL. Can't wait to see the sweater when you're done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that store it fabulous...thanks for the link. love the aphabet idea, too cute!
    great video, teehee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched it so many times in the last two days. I love Ben's International Male shirt. It's just so... gay.
    The sweater is beautiful! One of my fave colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:36 PM

    oohh that video makes my need for depends more evident if you know what i mean. Love your idea for baby girls nursery!
    PS I have that doodlebag around here somewhere it is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is perfect! and love that you made me pull out my db book. i need to make that sweater as well.

    now get to work on that coat already - i *swoon* for that project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE that jimmy kimmel video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I sent that to my mom (she loves Jimmy!) That has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I especially loved Harrison Ford HA! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag IS perfect! Love the little sweater you are going to make! That color is beautiful! Happy Wednesday, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:02 PM

    darling bag and oh-so-perfect for a diaper carrier! :) Can't wait to see the final results of the sweater, too. That yarn looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that bag is so cute...we got one at cha and two girls at our lss were fighting over it! lol

    loooove that store! thanks for sharing!

    and that video made me almost pee my pants...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. total randoms is okay with me...i love the simply baby book... its a classic

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:19 AM

    GREAT diaper bag. I'd expect nothing less from a cool mommy like yourself.

    GREAT color for the sweet little Bella outfit. I bow down to your knitting prowess.

    GREAT GREAT GREAT video. O.M.G. How did I not know about that video? Ben Affleck is one of my boyfriends. Shoot, I should be singing that song. Alas, I am not. ;)

    g

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Oh Erica, it's been so long since I've logged onto your site that I had no idea you were even pregnant! And with a girl!!! :) So, so happy for you guys...

    Beautiful sweater too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...