- the new Look Book blog (still wondering what *I'm* doing over there!)
- the fact that my taxes are done and filed (and we don't owe - yay!)
- CHA Chicago roommates and hotel are all squared away (and plans have begun for the great Mel birthday bash of 2007 while we're there ;-)
- conversations like this that happened last night while we were getting ready to leave my dad's...jake was giving the puppy, Romeo (who is "so tiny and cute, mom!") goodbye hugs. He's 3 lbs so hugs have to be *really* gentle...Jake = not-so-gentle so Romeo nipped at him (no damage done other than a scared Jake)
Me: He's not bad, sweetie...he's just little so you have to be gentle. You scared him.
Jake: I scared him?
Jake: 'cause I'm a ghost?
OK, so maybe you had to be there. It was freaking hilarious at the time though :D (and
jake's all set to go visit Romeo again...not scared anymore :-)
- the weather...not just cool but crazy COLD. Like crunchy-snow-frozen-nostril-achy-joint-no-school-kinda-cold. We went sledding on Friday when it was in the 20's but now, we are cozied up in the house for the forseeable future!
- this contest at 2Peas - so many beautiful and thoughtful entries! I'm completely inspired by these pages :) Did you enter?
- something new I'm trying out for EHD...marketing template sets. my first set: fresh & clean
what's cool in your world this week?