7.05.2006

tonight...

while putting Jake to bed he told me:

"two things, mommy"
(yes, he said two and held up two fingers)
"play cards"
"pick your nose"
and then, as an afterthought, the third finger goes up
"play videogames"

apparently a to-do list of some sort...thing is, he doesn't pick his nose - he'll *threaten* to with his fingers poised precariously just inside the cusp of his nostril. he'll ask me if he can EAT his boogers (he also likes to ask if he can eat the toilet :p)

gotta love boys.

this was all done after our nightly reading of "Hands are Not for Hitting" Jake LOVES the book and it makes for some pretty comical exchanges when Z gets slap happy (literally) a stall tactic without doubt - a funny one though. and I'm all about the funny :)

  Posted by Picasa

(oh yeah, you can get the brushes I used for the frame here...have fun :)

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    that is freaking hilarious. I love kids. they crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 AM

    Ah. Wait until he learns how to armpit fart. That will quickly climb to number one on the list. Sadly, you'll welcome armpit farts because they aren't gross like nose picking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:42 AM

    I'm so not ready for a boy....kind of late though hey? :P

    Beautiful picture E :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like Balzac? I read it also. It was interesting. I am interested to watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait till he's old enough for Captain Underpants. That's all the rage around here these days. :O

    Cool brushes - thank yoU! now if I could figure out how to make the $*&#^@ template for storyboard work...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Hehe! Gotta love boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:54 PM

    yep...glad I have a girl in situations like this:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:06 PM

    both of your boys have the most gorgeous eyes! love the conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:41 AM

    LOL, and LOL again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh...he looks so serious. Nice to see Happy Jake again! :)

    Oh, and will you hang onto that book? Something tells me I might be needing it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:43 AM

    omgosh, that's histerical...and totally boyish too, lmao!
    another gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...just let the kid eat his boogers!!! LMAO! And, you're gonna think I'm a complete idiot, but I downloaded the brush sets and can't figure out how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little nose picker threatener. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:52 PM

    So this is what I have to look forward to now that I'm also the mom of a boy?! Great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...