10.04.2005

tidbits...

Well, I'm a reading fool again (thanks in part to reading while I ride the bike and the routine we've established for Jake's bedtime that gives me good reading time each night) and have already gone through a couple of books in the last week or so...I want to share the wealth with all my friends! I used to hoard all my books but now, I buy cheapy paperbacks and don't see myself RE-reading too many of them so I'm going to start sending them on to my buddies randomly. If you're interested in being added to my random mailing list email me at elhernandez@gmail.com with your address and you could find yourself a little gifty in the mailbox from me someday soon :) Let me know if you're picky about what you read since I read pretty much anything...

I'm on day 5 of the new bike regimen...I added five minutes today for a total of almost 14 miles and just over 200 calories. It's getting easier to motivate myself to go down to the basement everyday. Haven't felt the results yet (hey - I'm impatient!) but I know they are coming. I've been a lot better about my snacking and late night eating too. Feels good to be taking better care of myself!

And finally, this little sweetheart (who also learned how to climb in the bathtub recently :p)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

learned how to say "I Love You" Sunday night...everybody now..."awwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

Later gators!

14 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you want to go to the site mentioned above me. Don't you think these people are FREAKS. Don't you love it when you feel like you've got your game on? I love that feeling.
    HIlary

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW. How sweet! Love the spam comment you got above girlie! Ha, ha! So glad you are feeling good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:35 PM

    okay you reader, you. have you done "a million little pieces" yet? i know it's all the craze now, what with the Oprah endorsement and all, but i'm proud to say that i was ahead of this trend and have been reccomending it to everyone of my friends since. just got his lastest one from the library today!

    good for you working out! i don't know why i can't motivate myself to do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Ok E, that pic of Z is just LOL!! Bath tub and crayons...they do go together ya know ;) Love photos like this. and yes...awwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:18 PM

    SWEET picture...and GO YOU on the reading and excercising!! that is awesome girl :)

    And if you want to trade books, just holler :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:25 PM

    awwwwwwwwwwwwww ;) He is seriously so cute! I have a picture of John in his clothes in the tub....because he could climb in, and I forgot to drain it, got him dressed and...DUH! LOL!
    GO Erica on the biking! I haven't been....but need to!
    Love that you are finding time to read as well :) Melissa Caliguiri is in some book swap thing...I keep meaning to sign up but haven't. I can't remember who is doing it but she has linked through her blog in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Hey...I'll email you...would love to trade books:) And I LOVE that photo of Z!!!! AWWWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:47 AM

    oooh! i want to be on your list! :) maybe i could get my book in person? ;)

    we need to make plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, how cute is that!?! Way to go E, reading and working out =) two things I need to do more of...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:33 PM

    That little dude is SO cute. Love that pic. K..really...we are twins...look at us both working out. Kills me that ALL THAT WORK burns about the same amount of calories as a coke. But, whatever. I'm proud of myself anyway. And put me on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:40 PM

    AWWWWWW! What a sweetie!

    Go ride that bike, girl!!!

    You must add The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory to your reading list. I started it last night and I seriously could have read until I finished it.... and it is over 600 pages long

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:43 PM

    Yay on the reading and working out. I love to read, like to workout less. But I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:06 AM

    yesterday we went to go get our bike out of storage so i could start exercising too, but we were locked out! ahh .. the luck. lol. we're attempting it again tonight. ;) & so sweet about the i love you .... awww is right!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so awesomely too cute for words. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...