6.25.2005

proof that he is mine...

curled up next to the window on a rainy day with a book...ok, so Spongebob isn't my reading material of choice but it's a book!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jake has finally reached that stage where he says funny stuff on a daily basis...a few recent gems:

  • While jamming to some iTunes on the computer he picks up the phone and says "'ello? no, no, I'm dancing." Too busy to talk I guess...must have been another telemarketer.
  • After asking him if I could trim his bangs to get them out of his eyes, he agrees. Once the scissors come out though it's a whole 'nother story. OK, so I put the scissors away (my plan is to cut them while he sleeps) Jake dramatically sweeps his arm across his forehead and says "PHEW! That was close!"
  • Pointing to my butt "poop." Yup, that's where it comes from buddy (and yes, I was fully dressed and no, there was no poop on my pants, and please Jake, for the love of God, no need to pull that one out while we're in public)
  • "A Jacob" used to describe any child that is approximately J's age. Alternate use: said to Zack when Z is doing something J deems "bad." Apparently Jake hear's his name in that context often, lol.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Those are SO funny. Doesn't look like he's actually reading the book, but building with it. That's what you do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    loving the "poop" comment! such an random, boy thing to say! i see potty training in your future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:01 PM

    that poop comment is just way too funny! don't you just love the comments kids can come up with?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...