2.09.2005

something new

Thought I'd give it a shot. Just for close friends and family. Share some pictures and happenings. Maybe help me develop my writing a bit more. We shall see how long I keep it up before it dries up and turns to dust.

Crash...where did it come from? Well, it's a long sordid story but basically, it has everything to do with a little accident I had a few years back. Someone, not sure who, coined the nickname and it stuck. My first and only nickname. I don't even work at Gallo anymore but I know in some circles it's the only moniker I have.

Well, I hope you enjoy this for however long it lasts. Pictures tomorrow...for the grandparents' edification.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Very cool idea Erica :)
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...